Geoff Woods was the host of a very popular podcast called The Mentee, and he has now moved on to be the host of a new podcast called The ONE Thing, which has been extremely successful. Geoff was my first business coach who helped me develop not only my law practice but this podcast as well. He is the vice-president of The ONE Thing, a company created by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan, the authors of the book by the same title. There is a wealth of resources available related to the book, and I hope you will take advantage of them.
- Learn more: www.the1thing.com
- Podcast: www.the1thing.com/podcasts
- Book: www.the1thing.com/shop/the-one-thing
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media