Today’s guest is the returning champion of referrals, Stacey Brown Randall. She was on the podcast back in episode 66 to discuss the three principles that drive business growth through trust and referrals. If you haven’t heard that episode yet, I highly suggest going back to check it out.
Today, Stacey teaches how to build a referral program into your law practice. She has had a lot of success in the area of referrals, and she also has her own podcast, books, and courses. She wants to help people grow their business in the easiest way possible, and that’s what we’re going to do today.
- Webinar: Sign Up for Neil & Tracey’s webinar on April 7th.
- Listen: Roadmap to Grow Your Business Podcast
- Read: Generating Business Referrals Without Asking
- Quiz: referralquiz.com
- Ep. 66 – 3 Principles to Drive Business Growth Through Trust & Referrals – with Stacey Brown Randall
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media