Friend of the show Lisa Solomon (who was on the show back in episode 22) is a freelance attorney in New York, and today we get into a good discussion about what it means to be a freelance attorney and how small firm practitioners might take advantage of using a freelance attorney. We’ve talked a lot about how to outsource administrative tasks on this show, but we haven’t discussed how to outsource direct legal work, and that’s where Lisa comes in.
- Twitter: twitter.com/lisasolomon
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lisasolomon
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/lisasolomon
- Ep. 22 – Contracting for Freelance Attorneys – with Lisa Solomon
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media