Jessi Patton is an estate planning attorney in Atlanta as well as part of the guiding force behind Juris Diction, a sponsor of the show and a program I’ve worked with for quite some time in my own practice. Jessi built her personal practice from scratch, and we get into the details of how that came to be, as well as discussing the challenges that we are all experiencing with respect to the coronavirus pandemic. Jessi has some wonderful thoughts about what this all means, and you’re going to get a lot out of this interview.
- Learn more at juris-diction.co
- Read the blog: juris-diction.co/articles-and-free-downloads
- Connect with Juris Diction: Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Ep. 122 – Marketing for Transactional Law Attorneys: Building Authority, Value, & Relationships – with Jessi Patton & Megan Wakefield
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media