We have double the fun today with two guests — Gyi Tsakalakis from AttorneySync and Joy Hawkins from Sterling Sky Incorporated. They presented a session at the ABA TechShow on how to market your practice online for almost free. Given where we are today, learning how to do some online marketing would be time well spent for most of us as attorneys. The experts here will give you some insight into the things you can do to improve your marketing in the internet space.
- Gyi’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gyitsakalakis
- Gyi’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/gyitsakalakis
- Joy’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joyhawkins
- Joy’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyanneHawkins
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media