Alison Henderson is an advanced body language expert—in fact, she’s one of only 26 individuals worldwide who are certified in the field of subconscious behavior observation known as movement pattern analysis. We’re going to learn about the message that’s conveyed through our body movements and how that works in conjunction with oral communication, whether in an open-air setting or over video conferencing. She offers some tips for what to pay attention to in others, the use case of body language analysis, and how we can be conscious of the signals our own body language communicates.
- Learn more: movingimageconsulting.com
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/movingimage
- Facebook: facebook.com/movingimageconsulting
- YouTube: Moving Image Consulting
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media