Neil chats with Tom Martin, an attorney whose residence is in Vancouver but whose office is in California. In other words, our first geographically dispersed guest! Aside from his practice, Tom has been developing internet-based products and apps for legal services.
- Lee Rosen – Divorce Discourse – https://divorcediscourse.com
- Box.com – Simple, secure file sharing and collaboration from anywhere – https://www.box.com
- Skype.com – Skype keeps the world talking, for free – https://www.skype.com/en/
- Clio – Clio helps lawyers build a better practice – https://www.clio.com
- LawDroid – Incorporate your business on your smartphone for free,|no lawyer required – https://lawdroid.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters