Lauren Boyd is an attorney and business owner who is an active, influential part of the entrepreneurial community. She has a law practice, a tangential business that supports her practice, a podcast, a blog, and many other ventures related to entrepreneurs and business owners. She has creative ideas about branding your practice and how to position yourself to support clients in a way that feels natural to them. She also has a goal to reduce her work week to 3 days a week, and that goal looks to be in sight.
- Instagram: @thelaurenboyd
- Text “ABUNDANTLY” to 602-755-1955 to join Lauren’s text messaging list
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you feel like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media