Justin Stivers is the owner of the Probate Firm, obviously focusing primarily on probate administration with some estate planning as well. There’s an interesting story of how Justin arrived at that specific niche, and how they grew into one of the preeminent firms in the area providing these services. Whatever field you are in, you’re going to find some value in this conversation with Justin.
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/the-law-offices-of-justin-b-stivers-llc
- Facebook: facebook.com/TheProbateLawFirm
- Instagram: @theprobatelawfirm
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you feel like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
- Security+ – 29% of law firms have been hacked. Keep your firm safe with Security+’s new solution. You can grab their security checklist for free and lock in a 10% discount for life at securityplus.io/neil.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media