Starting your own practice isn’t something they teach in law school. Join me as I sit down with legal professionals to hear firsthand accounts of just how they did it.
In this episode, Neil and Joe discuss:
- The power of education in marketing and advertising.
- Building your preeminence in your field.
- The difference between scale and growth.
- Re-architecting for the future.
- You can’t beat your competition by copying (or attempting to copy) them. It doesn’t work.
- People don’t buy from you because they understand what you are doing. They buy from you because they feel understood.
- Sweat equity will only get you so far – it is not scalable.
- Scale is what happens when you re-architect your business to support the growth.
“Education is the thing that makes marketing and advertising campaigns.” — Joe DeMaria
Get in touch with Joe DeMaria
Office Hours: https://www.teachtoscale.com/try-office-hours/
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to https://confirm.spotlightbranding.com/tle/ for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you feel like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit https://www.marketcircle.com/ and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
Get in touch with Neil:
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.