322. Staffing Up Your Firm for Faster Growth with Brett Trembly
This is a classic re-run of my episode with Brett Trembly. Brett owns a law firm in Florida that he has grown from a solo practice to a mid-to-large-sized firm, and is also the owner and creator of a company called Get Staffed Up, which is a virtual assistant staffing company. We talk about how you may want to incorporate those resources into the growth of your law firm, freeing you up to attract more clients, achieve growth, and hire more attorneys.
- Learn more: http://www.getstaffedup.com/TLE
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetStaffedUp/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Getstaffedup1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/getstaffedup/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/getstaffedup
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to www.ruby.com or call 844.311.7829
- The Net Profit CFO – Ryan Kimler works with attorneys who want to enjoy higher net profits without working longer or harder. With just 9 Simple Numbers, Ryan will help you drive more profit to your bottom line-and he won’t confuse you with all the details! Connect with Ryan at www.netprofitcfo.com.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media