This is a classic re-run of my episode with Molly McGrath. Molly is the CEO and founder of Hiring & Empowering Solutions, a company that takes a very unique approach to answering two of the most critical questions that I hear most frequently from solo and small firm practitioners: How do I go about hiring staff and how do I train my staff to best support my organization?
Molly has a unique take on outsourcing that I think will be invaluable to solo and small firm attorneys who want to stay focused on what they do best – like practicing law – but also want their business to run smoothly and efficiently.
- Learn more at hiringandempowering.com
- The Team Empowerment Academy: theteamempowermentacademy.com/innercircle
- Listen: Hiring and Empowering Solutions Podcast
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/molly-hall
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to www.ruby.com or call 844.311.7829
- The Net Profit CFO – Ryan Kimler works with attorneys who want to enjoy higher net profits without working longer or harder. With just 9 Simple Numbers, Ryan will help you drive more profit to your bottom line-and he won’t confuse you with all the details! Connect with Ryan at www.netprofitcfo.com.
Get in touch with Neil:
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.