Today, my guest is Tom Kulzer. Tom is the founder and creator and CEO of AWeber, which is one of the leading email marketing platforms in the industry. We talk about email marketing, and how that continues to be one of the primary forms of digital marketing that continues today, even though we all hate getting email spam. And when you think of email marketing, it’s that fine line that balances between email spam and marketing. So Tom and I spend a lot of time talking about that, how you can improve your email marketing system, and maybe a brief glimpse as to what the future may provide.
In this episode, Neil and Tom discuss:
- Email as the dominator in the content marketing field.
- The evolution of email marketing.
- Why to choose email over (or in addition to) social media marketing.
- What to look for in working with an email marketing company.
- Done right, email is the absolute best way to connect with your clients around the world.
- Behave how you want to receive and engage with emails.
- Email campaigns can be a great way to get information to your clients at regular intervals and inform them about your subject matter.
- Providing valuable information to your clients in email communication is key no matter what industry you are in.
“Everyone’s definition of what is spam is different. In the legal world, it’s one thing. To the end user, the way that I define spam is emails that people don’t want.” — Tom Kulzer
Get in touch with Tom Kulzer:
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to www.ruby.com or call 844.311.7829
- The Net Profit CFO – Ryan Kimler works with attorneys who want to enjoy higher net profits without working longer or harder. With just 9 Simple Numbers, Ryan will help you drive more profit to your bottom line-and he won’t confuse you with all the details! Connect with Ryan at www.netprofitcfo.com.
Get in touch with Neil:
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.