Denise Blake is a brand new solo attorney, and in this episode, my goal is to capture the mindset of a new solo in today’s marketplace, how starting a practice today is different from even just a few years ago, and what she’s trying to accomplish with her practice.
- Learn more at www.blakelawllc.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/denise-a-blake-b996455
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/BlakeLawLLC
- PracticePanther: www.practicepanther.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- LawCoaching.com – Fortune 500 CEOs all have coaches… so why don’t you? You deserve to invest in yourself and see your firm grow. You can learn more at LawCoaching.com or by calling 855.455.0050.
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media