Nakia Gray has an interesting tactic for marketing: She uses an online summit to promote her law practice and build her mailing list. She’s the perfect person to speak to on this subject, as her practice is a virtual practice that addresses the legal needs of entrepreneurs. She also has a coaching business that helps attorneys brand their firm and practice. All of these come together with the development of her legal summit that appeals to a wide array of practices and interests. This is an opportunity that many of us can take advantage of.
- Learn more: nakiagray.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/NakiaGrayEsq
- Instagram: instagram.com/nakiagrayesq
- Twitter: twitter.com/nakiagrayesq
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/nakiagrayesq
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media