Nick Leydorf recently made the transition from being a criminal defense attorney to being an estate planning lawyer — but he also has a very active and successful career as a stand-up comedian. We talk about legal funnels, the importance of presence as an attorney (and comedian), and the paradigm shift from criminal defense to estate planning.
- Instagram: @comedianatlaw
- Listen: Free Consultation
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/nicholas-leydorf-21977115
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you’re feeling like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media