Neil chats with Katie Floyd, host of the Mac Power Users podcast and new solo practitioner, about how she broke off on her own to begin her solo practice.
- Katie on Twitter – @katiefloyd
- Mac Power Users Podcast
- www.squarespace.com – Make A Beautiful Website
- www.callruby.com – Answering class is smart. Delighting callers is Ruby.
- www.sanebox.com – Clean up your inbox in minutes!
- www.goclio.com – Clio helps lawyers build a better practice.
- “EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches” by David Ramsey
- “Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t” by Jim Collins
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters