Neil chats with D. Todd Smith, Founder of the Smith Law Group, one of the country’s top boutique appellate firms. We dig into what exactly an appellate practice is, how it fits into the industry as a whole, and how new law school graduates can leverage the many resources available today.
- Follow Todd on Twitter: @dtoddsmith
- Read Todd’s blog: Texas Appellate Law Blog
- Learn more about Smith Law Group
- RocketMatter – Legal Practice Management and Billing Software
- Nozbe – Task management
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters