Ep. 113 – How Lawyers Can Improve Client Experience, Grow Their Brand, & Expand Their Online Presence – with Megan Hargroder
Megan Hargroder is the CEO and Lead Strategist of Conversations Digital, a marketing, web development, and social media management company that serves solo and small-firm lawyers.
Megan shares how she stumbled into this niche – social media strategy for law firms – and how attorneys can use technology to improve the client experience, expand their online presence, and build a sense of community around their brand.
- Book a 15-minute call with Megan at conversationsdigital.com/contact
- Connect with Megan: LinkedIn | Twitter
- MailChimp – an easy & free introduction to email marketing
- Active Campaign – more robust (and a little more complicated) than MailChimp
- Acuity – Online appointment app
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is produced by Podcast Masters