Brett Burney & Tom Lambotte return to the show to discuss their new book, Macs in Law: The Definitive Guide for the Mac-Curious, Windows-Using Attorney. We discuss the merits of Macs for those working in the legal field (they’re not just for “creative” jobs anymore), bust a few Mac myths, and dig into some other technologies that a solo practitioner can use to work more effectively.
Come join The Law Entrepreneur Book Club!
We’ll be discussing Robert B. Cialdini’s Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion.
- When: Saturday, March 16th @ 1:00 PM EST
- Where: facebook.com/thelawentrepreneur
- Read: Macs in Law: The Definitive Guide for the Mac-Curious, Windows-Using Attorney
- Learn more at MacsinLaw.com
- Listen to the Apps in Law Podcast
- Connect with Brett: burneyconsultants.com
- Connect with Tom: globalmacit.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is produced by Podcast Masters