Today we explore a holistic, integrated approach to marketing your law firm that goes way beyond branding.
Gina Rubel is the founder and CEO of Furia Rubel Communications, a company that stands apart by focusing on integrated public relations, media management, and crisis communications. A published author and expert in the field, Gina worked as a trial attorney and judicial law clerk before starting her business in 2002.
We discuss tips and resources that fit all sizes, such as discovering your marketing message, taking public relations beyond the press release, utilizing media relations for small firms, finding community involvement that fits, and how to leverage your participation in conferences.
- Learn more at furiarubel.com
- Connect with Gina: LinkedIn | Twitter | Gina [at] furiaRubel.com
- Subscribe to Furia Rubel’s Newsletter
- Read: “10 tips for getting the most out of conference networking post-attendance”
- Find Gina’s book on Amazon: “Everyday Public Relations for Lawyers: A No Nonsense Strategic PR Guide”
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is produced by Podcast Masters