Victor Medina, the host of Make it Last Radio and a frequent guest on the show, is back to tell us all about MacTrack Legal 2018, which will focus on mobile computing and the iOS platform. So even if you don’t use a Mac laptop, you might still find it useful to learn how the iPhone and iPad can be integrated more effectively in your firm.
You’ll hear me talking about MacTrack Legal pretty often and there’s a very simple explanation for that – it’s my single favorite conference out there! I hope to see you in Orlando in September, and if you need another reason, here’s two: I’ll buy you a drink and Victor is generous enough to offer The Law Entrepreneur listeners a discount. Use the code TLE for $75 off your registration at mactracklegal.com.
- Connect with Victor: medinalawgroup.com | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Listen to Make It Last Radio
- Use code TLE for $75 off registration to MacTrack Legal (Sept. 27-29, 2018 in Orlando, FL)
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads