In just three years, Allison Williams grew her matrimonial and child welfare practice from a small firm into a powerhouse in the state of New Jersey, creating a model for similar firms around the country. Now she’s stepping into a new role as The Law Firm Mentor and coaching other solo and small firm attorneys on how they can grow their firms, too.
So Allison isn’t exactly our typical guest here on The Law Entrepreneur, but she’s had a fascinating journey and I think any law entrepreneurs with aspirations to scale up have a lot to learn from her.
- Learn more at familylawyersnewjersey.com
- Work with The Law Firm Mentor
- Join the Law Firm Mentor Movementon Facebook
- Facebook: facebook.com/LawFirmMentor
- Instagram: @law_firm_mentor
- Twitter: @Law_Firm_Mentor
- Hire the right people with the Real Talent Hiring MRI: realtalenthiring.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.comfor more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist– Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneuror call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle– business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding– Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle