Neil chats with Ernie Svenson, who helps solo lawyers and small firms make their practices more profitable and vastly easier to manage. Ernie learned early in his career that working harder doesn’t always lead to more success – and it can lead to burnout. We need to leverage tools that make work faster and easier.
Today, Ernie teaches how you can leverage technology and strategy to lower your overhead, reduce stress, improve your brand, and enhance productivity.
Want to learn more and make more money? Sign up for Small Firm Bootcamp. Ernie’s one-of-a-kind program will get you access to a two-day live event (May 18-19, 2017, in New Orleans, Louisiana), the Law Firm Autopilot online course, live webinars, lifetime membership to a supportive community, and MORE.
- Sign up for Small Firm Bootcamp
- Check out the Law Firm Autopilot FREE mini-course
- Create a paperless Law Office: PaperlessChase.com
- Learn more about marketing with Lee Rosen: DivorceDiscource.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters