Shelly Ingram is a small firm practitioner in the Washington, D.C. area. She has a family law practice and has developed that practice over a number of years into a thriving, modern practice from scratch. When she hit the upper limit of growth at the small family firm she worked for, she began looking for new positions for herself. She knew how hard she could work and what she was worth, and based on that she made the decision to go solo. She has many lessons to share about this process that are sure to be of great benefit to you.
- Facebook: facebook.com/smifamilylaw
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/law-office-of-shelly-m-ingram-llc
- Twitter: twitter.com/IngramFamilyLaw
- Instagram: instagram.com/Ingramfamilylaw
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media