Mark Rockwell offers a unique approach to the business coaching world. He started off as an attorney before going into business and building several successful companies. He then decided to help others as a coach. He gravitated back towards his original career and now helps attorneys build their businesses. We talk about the complications that arise when hiring for your firm without systems in place, how a lack of standards and processes leads to unnecessary confusion, and how to find a coach that works well with you.
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/organization-guest/company/coach-rockwell
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get an hour of time with Mark at no cost
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you feel like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
- Security+ – 29% of law firms have been hacked. Keep your firm safe with Security+’s new solution. You can grab their security checklist for free and lock in a 10% discount for life at securityplus.io/neil.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media