This is a classic rerun of my episode with Erin Gerstenznag. Erin Gerstenznag is a technology wizard and a solo criminal defense practitioner, and today she shares how she uses technology to leverage her offerings as a criminal defense attorney. We’ll learn how to use technology to gain efficiency and proficiency in a solo practice, including Erin’s robust and well-thought-out client intake process, which covers everything from the initial phone call to the start of a legal matter.
- Learn more at https://www.eringerstenzang.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ehglawfirm/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eringerstenzang/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EHGLawFirm
- Clio: https://www.clio.com/
- Typeform: https://www.typeform.com/
- Zapier: https://zapier.com/
- HelloSign: https://www.hellosign.com/
- LawPay: https://lawpay.com/
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to http://ruby.com/ or call 844.311.7829
- The Net Profit CFO – Ryan Kimler works with attorneys who want to enjoy higher net profits without working longer or harder. With just 9 Simple Numbers, Ryan will help you drive more profit to your bottom line-and he won’t confuse you with all the details! Connect with Ryan at www.netprofitcfo.com.
Get in touch with Neil:
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.