Ep. 174 – 3 New Products That Will Help Solo Attorneys & Small Firms Create a Cutting-Edge Practice – with Tom Lambotte
Tom Lambotte, co-author of Macs in Law: The Definitive Guide for the Mac-Curious, Windows-Using Attorney and CEO of GlobalMac IT, returns to The Law Entrepreneur to share three new products designed to help small and solo attorneys optimize and grow their law firms: BasicCare, How to Start a Mac Law Firm, and Optimize Method.
BasicCare is the suite of tools that GlobalMac IT has been using for years to reduce the time and energy spent maintaining Mac systems, now available to firms of any size. How to Start a Mac Law Firm is their first course, offering a detailed step-by-step process and all of the best practices a lawyer needs to make the most out of their tech platforms.
And Optimize Method is especially exciting because it will help all attorneys, not just Mac users, create the cutting-edge law firm that they need to keep up and thrive in our fast-paced world. It is a membership platform filled with strategies that Tom has been using to help other firms for years, so I think this is really going to be a game-changer for a lot of small firms.
- Learn more at globalmacit.com
- Optimize Method
- How to Start a Mac Law Firm
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/tomlambotte
- Read: Macs in Law: The Definitive Guide for the Mac-Curious, Windows-Using Attorney
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media