Ep. 195 – Staffing Up Your Firm for Faster Growth – with Brett Trembly
My guest today is Brett Trembly. Brett owns a law firm in Florida that he has grown from a solo practice to a mid- to large-sized firm, and also the owner and creator of a company called Get Staffed Up, which is a virtual assistant staffing company. We talk about how you may want to incorporate those resources into the growth of your law firm, freeing you up to attract more clients, achieve growth, and hire more attorneys.
- Learn more: https://getstaffedup.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetStaffedUp/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Getstaffedup1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/getstaffedup/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/getstaffedup
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media