Today, my guest is Carol Williams. She is an immigration attorney currently working out of southern Florida. We talk about her journey from being in big law right out of law school, deciding to open a practice on her own, and then moving towards a virtual practice.
- Learn more: https://clwimmigration.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/usavisaguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/usavisaguru
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/usavisaguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolwilliamsesq
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media