Janet Falk is a public relations and marketing communications expert out of the New York Area focusing on attorneys and other business professionals. She had previously worked at a public relations agency whose principal client was part of the Am Law 50, and her job was to get those attorneys into the news as much as possible.
We have a fascinating discussion about how to use public relations communications to your advantage to build and grow your law practice. She touches on a lot of great suggestions, such as how to find publications that will be interested in what you have to say, using the power of LinkedIn to further amplify your message, and how to memorialize your speaking engagements and use the power of photography to enhance the voice you have.
- Learn more: https://janetlfalk.com/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/janetlfalk
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JanetLFalk
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/falkcomms
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media