Ken Hardison created, built, and sold two seven-figure law firms before starting PILMMA — which stands for Powerful Innovative Legal Marketing & Management Association — in order to fill the void of marketing and management resources available to attorneys. We talk about hiring for your weaknesses, how to differentiate yourself from the competition, and the services that PILMMA offers.
Come join me (virtually) at the Law Firm Growth Summit!
- Get tickets: lawfirmgrowthsummit.com/tle
- When: February 9-11, 2021
- Where: Your computer
- Listen: Grow Your Law Firm Podcast
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you’re feeling like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media