David Burkus returns to talk about what’s covered in his three latest books — “Leading From Anywhere,” “Pick A Fight,” and “Friend of a Friend” — including the science behind Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, picking what’s worth fighting for, and how to lead from anywhere. His writing is meticulously researched and cited, and there’s so much to learn for solo and small firm practitioners.
- Learn more at davidburkus.com
- Read: “Friend of a Friend” by David Burkus
- Read: “Leading From Anywhere” by David Burkus
- Read: “Pick A Fight” by David Burkus
- Connect with David: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Listen to Radio Free Leader by David Burkus
- Ep. 119 – The Science of Human Behavior: How to Grow Your Network & Be a Super Connector – with David Burkus
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you’re feeling like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media