Kathryn Burmeister served in quite a few law firms before going to law school, then dabbled in a few more after graduating. Still, she ultimately decided to forego the big firm route to start her own practice — and the reason may surprise you. She shares everything that led her to where she is today and how that experience led her to write a book, “Overcoming Addiction to the Status Quo,” all about learning which things will make you happy instead of getting caught up in a comparison trap.
- Linktree: linktr.ee/kfburmeister
- Read: “Overcoming Addiction to the Status Quo”
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you feel like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media