Ep. 86 – Design the Lifestyle That You Want, Then Your Business – with Ben Glass
Ben Glass is not only one of the best-known and widely-respected attorneys in the D.C. area – but he’s also the leader of Great Legal Marketing, a fantastic organization that helps solo and small firm practitioners build and grow their practices so that they can live the lifestyle of their choosing. Our conversation focuses on designing the lifestyle that you want, first, then working backward to figure out what you need to do with your business to achieve that. We also break down the direct marketing tactics that Ben uses to create… well, great legal marketing.
- Learn more at GreatLegalMarketing.com | YouTube
- Connect with Ben: BenGlassLaw.com | Facebook | YouTube
- Read Kevin Kelly’s “1,000 True Fans”
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters