Neil takes a break from the normal routine to share news and opportunities.
If you’re interested in leveraging technology to improve your productivity and grow your small practice, you might be interested in the Small Firm Bootcamp (May 18-19, 2017, in New Orleans, LA). It’s being held by Ernie “The Attorney” Svenson, last week’s guest, and Neil is going. He hopes to see some of you!
- Apps In Law: Website | iTunes | Android
- Sign up for Small Firm Bootcamp (May 18-19, 2017 in New Orleans, LA)
- Learn about MacTrack Legal 2017 (October 19-21, 2017 in Orlando, FL)
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters