Stacey Brown Randall is a returning champion to the podcast, having previously appeared on the show twice. She is the be-all-end-all when it comes to referrals, and given how important referral marketing is, we’re going to revisit some of the most vital aspects of it. It’s the primary source of new clients for most firms, and we can’t focus on it enough.
- Listen: Roadmap to Grow Your Business Podcast
- Read: Generating Business Referrals Without Asking
- Quiz: referralquiz.com
- Ep. 66 – 3 Principles to Drive Business Growth Through Trust & Referrals – with Stacey Brown Randall
- Ep. 205 – How to Generate Referrals Without Asking – with Stacey Brown Randall
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you feel like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media