Ep. 66 – 3 Principles to Drive Business Growth Through Trust & Referrals – with Stacey Brown Randall
Neil chats with Stacey Brown Randall, a champion of solopreneurs and small businesses who helps people accelerate business growth by nurturing better relationships that generating more referrals.
You will learn a little insight into how most people make purchasing decisions when it comes to professional services, why trust is the most important factor of business-client relationships, and Stacey’s 3 Platinum Principles™ for Referral Generation.
Stacey was kind enough to put together some helpful resources for The Law Entrepreneur audience. If you go to growthbyreferrals.com/tle, you can download The Seven Deadly Sins of Generating Referrals, join the Referrals Without Asking Facebook group, and learn more about Stacey’s various programs.
- Connect with Stacey: StaceyBrownRandall.com | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Join Stacey’s Facebook Group: Referrals Without Asking
- Find more resources at growthbyreferrals.com/tle
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters