As a followup to last week’s show (in which we talked to Nakia Gray about using online video as a marketing tool), I invited Victor Medina back on the show to dive deeper into the nuts and bolts of developing video marketing systems within your law firm.
If you aren’t familiar with Victor, you’re in for a treat. He is an estate planning & elder law attorney, a financial planner, the person behind MacTrack Legal, an author, and the host of Make it Last Radio. He has a lot of insight to share, and lately he’s been killing it with video content marketing.
- Connect with Victor: medinalawgroup.com | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Listen to Make It Last Radio
- Register for MacTrack Legal (Sept. 27-29, 2018)
- Learn more about using video at wistia.com/hub
- Sound better & look more professional with a lavalier lapel mic – there are many affordable options on Amazon
- Get a three-piece lighting kit from Amazon ($37.99)
- Record better videos on your iPhone using the FiLMiC Pro app ($14.99)
- Learn how to edit videos yourself in iMovie with the iMovie Essentials Training courses by Garrick Chow
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is produced by Podcast Masters