Dina Eisenberg founded Outsource Easier three years ago to help lawyers who are overworked and frustrated – and judging by the folks that I know, that’s most of us!
You can think of Dina as “the Law Practice Accelerant,” a mentor who teaches the mindset and mechanics of delegation to solo and small firm lawyers who want to scale and design a law practice that fits the life they desire. She doesn’t directly connect attorneys with virtual assistants or outsourcing resources, instead taking a “teach a man to fish” approach to delegation and outsourcing.
- Learn more at outsourceeasier.com
- Get Dina’s Free Online Training: Hassle Free Hiring
- Connect with Dina: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Connect with virtual assistants: Dina’s Rolodex Https://OutsourceEasier.com/freeforyou
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads