Katherine Taylor started her career working in Big Law, transitioned to government practice, and now runs a solo practice in the D.C. area. Over the past fifteen years, Taylor Legal has grown from one small room in her house to a thriving practice for business owners. So she’s done a lot, to say the least!
Today, we talk about how lawyers can navigate the many transitions that most of us will experience throughout our careers, including how to scale your solo firm.
- Learn more at taylorlegal.com
- Connect with Katherine: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Read: Friend of a Friend: Understanding the Hidden Networks That Can Transform Your Life and Your Career by David Burkus
- ActionStep (Practice Management & Accounting): actionstep.com
- Contactually (CRM): https://www.contactually.com/
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads