The Law Entrepreneurs has been around for almost three years now, and I don’t have any plans to stop any time soon – and I want to thank all of you for listening, whether you’ve been with me since episode one or this is your first episode. I didn’t get a chance to share my gratitude at the end of 2018 for everything you all have done to support the show, so I wanted to take a moment at the top of the show to thank you all today.
And I’ve been preparing for the rest of 2019 by doing a lot of reading, and today I want to share what I’ve learned so far so that we can all head into the rest of the year a little wiser and a little more prepared.
- Register for ABA Techshow at https://www.techshow.com (Chicago, Feb. 27 – March 2, 2019)
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- Never Lose a Customer Again: Turn Any Sale into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days by Joey Coleman
- Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach To Customer Service by Kenneth H. Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles
- The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads