Kimberly Bennett runs a boutique trademark and business strategy practice out of Atlanta that provides a subscription service for businesses all around the country. It is a flat fee for virtual general counsel law services, and it just might offer a glimpse at the future of professional service business models.
I’d never really considered a subscription-based business model for law firms before talking to Kimberly, and it really was an eye-opening conversation for me – and I think it will be for many of you, too. She’s really passionate about driving the industry forward and changing some of our traditional law firm mindsets, and I am all for it.
- Learn more at https://www.kbennettlaw.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kybennett/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kbennettlaw/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kbennettlaw
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbennettlaw
- CoSchedule: https://coschedule.com/
- LawPay: https://lawpay.com/
- Clio: https://www.clio.com/
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads