Rick Piereck has quite a few interesting tidbits on his resume: he was in the Army before law school, worked in a few Maryland state attorney offices as a prosecutor, and claims to have listened to every episode of The Law Entrepreneur before opening his own practice.
Rick says he used the insights from our wonderful guests over the past 171 episodes as a roadmap to creating his law firm, and I was really interested in hearing about the choices he made based on what he heard and what his practice looks like now. I know that his insights will, in turn, help more aspiring solo attorneys down the road.
- Learn more at pierecklaw.com
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/rick-piereck-6689a95
- Twitter: twitter.com/PiereckLaw
- Facebook: facebook.com/PiereckLaw
- Practice Panther: practicepanther.com
- Dragon Legal version 15 (dictation software): nuance.com/dragon/business-solutions/dragon-legal-individual.html
- Zapier (automation and integration): zapier.com
- Contactually (a tool for managing relationships): contactually.com
- Handwrytten (handwritten notes platform): handwrytten.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Podium – There are too many communication channels that we have to manage to keep up with potential clients, existing clients, and former clients – but Podium is simplifying this process so that small businesses can keep track of everything from a single dashboard.
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829