Over the years, I’ve had a lot of people ask me what my best episode is, or which ones they should go back and listen to, and I never have a great answer for them — but I recently re-read the book Friend of a Friend by David Burkus, and I was reminded of the incredible value of understanding human networks.
So, today, we’re going to re-listen to my episode with David Burkus because I think we can all use a little reminder about this incredible resource that’s always available to us — and how we can best take advantage of it to serve our customers.
- Learn more at davidburkus.com
- Read: Friend of a Friend by David Burkus
- Connect with David: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Listen to Radio Free Leader by David Burkus
- Watch: “How To Hack Networking | David Burkus | TEDxUniversityofNevada”
- Join Neil at Clio Cloud Conference 2019: cliocloudconference.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829