Derek Coburn, author of Networking Is Not Working and founder of the group CADRE DC, returns to discuss how attorneys can leverage low- to no-cost events to improve client relationships and meet new people – and expand their business as a result.
We also discuss the upcoming event CADREcon, where attendees will be introduced to game-changing ideas and strategies from 11 world-class speakers, while getting the opportunity to connect with over 250 CEOs and entrepreneurs. The event will be on Feb. 28th in McLean, VA, and you can get a discount to CADREcon if you use the code “TLE” when you reserve a seat.
- Learn more: DerekCoburn.com | CADREdc.com
- Connect with Derek: Facebook | Twitter
- Read: “How to Host an Un-Networking Lunch”
- Networking Is Not Working by Derek Coburn
- Use code “TLE” for a discount when you reserve your seat for CADREcon: cadredc.com/cadrecon
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters