Sahmra A. Stevenson is a solo practitioner in the D.C. area who primarily does family law and estate planning (she describes herself as “The Happy Family Law Attorney,” and it’s an apt description). Sahmra also has an impressive commitment to being a virtual practitioner, or building an Office Without Walls – she even branded one part of her business as Wills on Wheels, a mobile estate planning service that will go to the client, wherever they are located.
It’s a really interesting way to approach a solo law practice, and I think it’s probably the way this industry is going – Sahmra is just way ahead of the curve.
- Learn more at OfficeWithoutWalls.org
- Connect with Sahmra: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Clio – Practice Management Platform (that works well with mobile devices)
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual Receptionist & Live Call Answering Service
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters