Gary Zalarick is the Principal behind The Legal Assistant, a practice management software for U.S. law firms, and a Partner at Sammarro & Zalarick. Gary and his team originally created The Legal Assistant as a way of leveraging technology to solve some of the problems they were experiencing in their firm — all the way back in 2006 — but it’s grown into something much bigger since then.
- Learn more at www.thelegalassistant.com/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/gary-zalarick-0698823/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/gary.zalarick
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media