Greg Garman is CEO and founder of LAWCLERK, a company that provides outsourcing of legal services, specifically freelance attorneys, to either hire or offer your services. It’s an incredibly useful platform for people on both sides of the fence.
We talk about how the platform has evolved from its original mission to now providing the support many small firms need to grow.
- Listen: The Successful Business and Practice of Law – Presented by LAWCLERK
- Twitter: twitter.com/greg_garman
- Ep. 123 – Creating a Virtual Marketplace for Contract Attorneys: LAWCLERK.legal – with Greg Garman
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media