Mike Morse is a superstar personal injury attorney out of Detroit, and he runs one of the biggest and most profitable law firms in the state of Michigan, doing millions of dollars worth of business annually. So what does that have to do with small solo practitioners trying to grow their businesses?
Mike has written a book called “Fireproof: A Five-Step Model to Take Your Law Firm from Unpredictable to Wildly Profitable,” and it outlines the system he used to take his successful law firm to stratospheric levels—but the principles are even more readily applied the smaller your firm is.
You really should check out his YouTube channel as well. Not everyone, nor most solos, can afford to do the TV commercials that Mike is a master of, but there is a lot to learn regarding how to craft video marketing messages from watching his content.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @855mikewins
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/mikemorselawfirm
- Read: “Fireproof: A Five-Step Model to Take Your Law Firm from Unpredictable to Wildly Profitable”
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media